Aluminum Gantry Cranes for Versatility
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Gantry Cranes and other Material Handling topics.
Why use an aluminum gantry crane?
There are many benefits to using the extremely versatile aluminum gantry crane. Here is what an aluminum gantry crane can do for you:
- It is lightweight so one person can set it up and take it down in just minutes
- It is corrosion resistant, which makes it great for outdoor use
- It is the perfect choice if you have floor weight restrictions
- Can be toted from job site to job site easily
- No need for a fork truck or a hoist
- Adjusts up to 12 feet from the top beam and therefore can lift a variety of bulky materials at a single job site
- Its parts may be light weight, but it's capability is not. An adjustable aluminum gantry crane can support up to 4,000 pounds
- A good choice if you are working in a clean room -- a room with a low level of environmental pollutants.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.