Types of Industrial Lift Tables
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Lifts and other Material Handling topics.
What are some different types of industrial lift tables?
There are many different kinds of industrial lift tables. Here is a sampling of lift and tilt tables, courtesy of beacontechnology.com:
- Bench top tilters: made of heavy duty steel and attach to most work benches, table tops and mobile lift tables of sufficient surface size and load capacity.
- Ground tilters: excellent for tilting applications that require a pallet truck for loading and unloading. The ground tilter units are electro-hydraulic. To increase worker safety, pinch points are provided on the ground tilter's four sides.
- Corner tilters: enable ergonomically correct loading and unloading of bulk crates, boxes and containers. The corner tilters tilt up to 45 degrees and are activated by a foot pedal or a hand-operated control lever. The unit's factory-preset, adjustable regulator starts rotating the container when the weight reaches about 900 pounds. The pressure of the air corner tilters can be adjusted to the weight of each application.
- Portable tilt table: this movable tilt table decreases the risk of injury by reducing potential harm to workers. It can be moved with a fork truck.
- Hydraulic upender tilter: upends and tilts work materials to an ergonomically correct position for the worker. The hydraulic upender features limit switches and mechanical stops in both directions.
- Electric lift tables: enables easier loading of crates, pallets, baskets or boxes by electrically tilting them 45 or 90 degrees.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.